Asia Pacific Innovation Challenge || Apply Now
ASIA PACIFIC Innovation Challenge is a platform for young people to innovate solutions to tackle pressing global issues in the world. Through the event, we send a statement that there are entrepreneurial and solution-oriented young minds committed to creating a better tomorrow, thereby being the torchbearers of a global change. More than just a case competition, the challenge features 250+ young minds who work in teams to hack profitable and globally impactful business ideas that create shared value for a better world.
- Total Delegates: 250+ University Students | Geography: 21 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region
- The main vision behind the idea of a Regional Innovation Challenge is to engage the youth and try to bring them on a unified platform where they can share innovative ideas aligned with the new normal in a post-pandemic world.
- A cross-sectoral innovation challenge that will bring together purpose-driven youth and organizations to pioneer the solutions for the pressing issues that society and businesses face today.
- We aim to not only champion the solutions but actually provide young people with the skills and network to continue their impactful journey post the event.
- 250+ participants, coming from top universities in the region, grouped into teams of 4-5 to collaborate and work on solutions together.
- The event will be open for young people spanning across the 21 countries and territories that AIESEC is present in the region, making it truly an Asia pacific event. We aim to partner with universities and engaging with our young audience through our wide social media channels for the event to be accessible for everyone