Applications call for Atlassian Codegeist Competition 2020
Atlassian Codegeist is back in a big way for 2020 with two creative cloud applications tracks
- Built with Connect: Create production-ready applications and integrations for your favorite Atlassian Cloud tools: Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket and more. Think about solutions that would help your team work smarter or pick a topic of your own that inspires you. Plus, use the Trello customization platform to build Trello Power-Ups and compete for the corresponding bonus prizes!
- Built with Forge: Atlassian’s new cloud app development platform, Forge, allows you to build trusted, scalable apps in as little as a few hours with Atlassian-hosted compute and storage, eliminating the need to manage infrastructure or security. Forge is still in beta so join the waitlist using referral “Codegeist” to get access and start building.
A total prize of the Atlassian Codegeist Competition is $315,000.
The Hackathon is open to
- Individuals who are at least the age of majority where they reside as of the time of entry.
- Teams of eligible individuals.
- Organizations (including corporations, not for profit corporations, and other nonprofit organizations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and other legal entities) that exist and have been organized or incorporated at the time of entry.
- All Submission materials must be in English or, if not in English, the Maker must provide an English translation of the demonstration video, text description, and testing instructions as well as all other materials submitted.
- Quality of the Idea: Includes creativity and originality of the idea
- Implementation of the Idea: Includes how well the idea was executed by the developer
- Potential Impact: Includes the extent to which the solution can help the most Atlassian users.
Register for this hackathon