Applications call for Autumnal Portraits Photography Competition. The topic is ‘Autumnal Portraits’. This great photographic competition is looking for images that depict the theme of ‘Autumn’ this could be anything from portraits in the studio to outdoor settings such as the beautiful color the Autumn season brings us. This competition looks forward in seeing some lovely colourful and heartwarming images that represent joy and the beautiful Autumn season.
- Overall Winner Win a copy of DxO PhotoLab 4 by DxO PhotoLab 4by DxO software worth £109, A Kenko AB600-R AI FLASHGUN (Canon or Nikon version) worth £400(RRP), One year Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum – access to our members-only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- 2nd and 3rd place – 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies – which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions – unrestricted access to our members’ photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group – listing on our directory – qualifications and distinctions through submission of images – the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
Autumnal Portraits Photography Competition has the following rules
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome.
- The work must be that of the entrant.
- State which competition name in file or zip file name.
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment.
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide.
- All entrants must be able to supply a high-resolution image (300dpi).
- No distinguishing marks on the images.
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer – The Societies recognizes that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission.
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also other promotional purposes.
- The competition closes December 31 2020.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.