Applications for BNW Minimalist Photography Prize 2021 are open. BNW Minimalist Photography Prize is open to all Photographers: Amateur and Professional from all over the world. Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition with the exception of employees of the B&W Minimalist Photography Prize, their associated companies and employees of any company chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition.
Why this contest?
- Publish: Get your work published in the B&W Minimalist Photography Annual Book.
- Cash Prize: Win 1000$ and International recognition in the B&W Minimalist Photography Prize.
- Exhibition: Exhibition in the prestigious 3d virtual gallery of Artdaloon.
BNW Minimalist Photography Prize has the following prizes
- 1000$ Cash
- Publish in Annual Book
- Exhibition in 3d Virtual Gallery
- Feature in Online Winners Gallery
- Certificate of Achievement
- To enter the competition, you must submit your entries to the Competition URL, www.minimalismmag.com/prize Participants must also pay the entry fee(s) and complete the submission form in order to be considered for the competition.
- All photographers must submit their work online. Digital files are required. Prints are not accepted as part of the competition.
- There is no limit to the number of individual images each artist may submit.
- Images may be captured using film or digital.
- You can submit as many entries as you like. However, once the submission fee is paid, you will not be able to edit, change, or replace new image.
- There is no time or date restriction on when the image was taken.
- Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high-resolution digital file (minimum 3000px [email protected]). This file will be used only to prove the ownership of the image.
- Winning Entrants who do not fulfill these eligibility criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified without the right to appeal.