Bright Photography Challenge aims to promote photography and photographers. Its idea is to create new opportunities to present valuable work to audiences all over the world.
The brief/theme of the Bright Photography challenge is to make a picture story of light and how it transforms an architectural space, using not more than 8 images – along with a concept note. This concept note can be added in the journal section that covers a description of your picture story
Runner – Up: 1400$ x 6
People’s Choice: 600$ x 4
Honorable Mention: 600$ x 12
The prize money proportionally grows with rising participating entries. A total of 500 entries can enter the competition till the last deadline.
The more teams you will compete with, the higher the amount of prize you will be entitled to receive.
Any kind of camera is permitted, from phones to DSLRs. The photos can be retouched in lightroom however, photoshopping certain elements or lassoed graphics are not allowed.
1. Submit a set of 8 (Max) pictures or less to deliver a photo story.
2. Each image should be less than 10MB and 2800px x 3500 px size, portrait, or landscape.
3. Title as well as subtitle of the project on the project page.
4. A concept note of about 250 words in the journal section.
5. In addition, Both items are in sync with the theme of streets.