British Council calls applications for the Women of the World evaluation Assessment 2020. Interested candidates can apply until 6th February 2020.
- The British Council is looking for a consultant to review, recommend and design an overarching evaluation framework for Women of the World Festivals supported by the British Council globally.
- Since 2016, the British Council has worked in partnership with The WOW Foundation to deliver WOW activity across South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) and more recently in Brazil and Turkey.
- Additionally, WOW is a global movement celebrating women and girls, taking a frank look at some of the obstacles they face.
- Providing opportunities and platforms for women’s civic engagement;
- Also, promoting women and girl’s agency through those platforms;
- Additionally, challenging and shifting perceptions and attitudes towards gender equality.
- The candidates must have experience of delivering assessments of evaluability and evidence plans.
- Also, the knowledge/experience of women and girls empowerment, gender equality, capacity building, and working internationally
- Additionally, they need excellent oral and written communication in English
- Experience of working in an international environment or with Official Development Assistance(ODA)Funding.
- Also, they must have an understanding of the core knowledge/principles on theories of change and assessment of evaluation practice.
The candidates will do the following duties as a part of Women of the World evaluation Assessment
- Consultants should be able to review the organizers’ work with WOW and design a gender-sensitive evaluation framework and tools that will be used to robustly evaluate the impact of WOW Festivals individually and collectively and to demonstrate how WOW contributes to our longer-term outcomes.
- Also, they should be able to explain the proposals, how each outcome will be delivered, along with a provisional work plan, to be finalized during the inception
- Also, they will review information on our work with WOW to develop a detailed understanding of this
collaboration and to inform a global approach.
- Similarly, the candidates should make recommendations for and develop a gender-sensitive evaluation framework with tools to
be used by the British Council to evaluate WOW over a long-term horizon.
- Furthermore. they should provide practical recommendations as to the most efficient models for supporting programs
and teams. It will produce high-quality gender-sensitive monitoring and evaluation to drive learning
about the impacts and outcomes of WOW Festivals.
- Additionally, they will identify the support and training required by teams to produce high-quality monitoring and
evaluation and any other further steps needed.
For application procedure and further details, visit the official website.