Applications call Cartier Women’s Initiative Science & Technology Pioneer Award. The call for applications for the 2021 edition of the Cartier Women’s Initiative Science & Technology Pioneer Award is open now. The program is currently accepting applications up until our deadline at 2 pm CEST on July 31, 2020.
- US$ 100,000 grant for the laureate (top business)
- US$ 30,000 grant for each of the two finalists (2nd and 3rd runner-up businesses)
Human Capital Support
The fellowship program focuses on several key areas of human capital support for women impact entrepreneurs, including developing a strategic financial mind-set, speaking to inspire, and scaling social impact.
- Community peer learning sessions.
- ‘Strategic financial mindset’ module that aims to support fellows in building their roadmap for growth.
- ‘Speaking to inspire’ communication module that focuses on leadership presence and media training.
- Strategy mentoring module developed by our academic partner INSEAD business school that supports fellows in refining their business strategies.
- A scholarship to attend a one-week INSEAD Social Entrepreneurship Programme pending admission based on INSEAD’s eligibility criteria and selection process.
Social Capital Support
Throughout the program, we strive to highlight the social and environmental impact created by our fellows and bridge connections between women’s impact entrepreneurs and their supporters.
- International exposure & media visibility.
- Access to an online & offline community of the Cartier Women’s Initiative and Hello Tomorrow.
- Ongoing support for the development of the fellows’ businesses.
- Passes to the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit and the Deep Tech Week.
- Recognition by Hello Tomorrow as Deep Tech Pioneers, a label which grants fellows exclusive access to industry experts, investors and corporate partners at the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit
- Business registration document
- Pitch deck: we are not looking for a specific format, just submit an existing pitch deck that accurately describes the impact of your business. This can be an investor presentation or a product presentation (no more than 15 pages max.).
In addition to that, candidates should submit a one-minute video of yourself in which you answer the following questions:
- What is your motivation behind solving the problem that you have identified?
- What is the impact you wish to create through your solution?
- What do you wish to gain/contribute to the Cartier Women’s Initiative community?
The Jury evaluates the applications based on the following criteria
- Technological innovation
- Market & access strategy
- Business model sustainability & validated development plan
- Embedded positive social impact
- Leadership team & character of the founder
- Commitment to Cartier Women’s Initiative
- Quality of submission