Applications are open for CodeWizardsHQ’s Free Global Kids Coding Challenge. The contest calls kids between 8 to 18 years of age to travel from planet to planet to complete 21 levels of coding challenges in Python code.
If you succeed, you move to Boss Level for a chance to win the $100 grand prize. Deep Space Crystal Chase has been designed by a team of our own developers, who are also CodeWizardsHQ Senior Teachers, to be an interactive, fun, beginner-friendly learning experience. The 21 levels build on your child learn and develop a passion for coding.
- 1st Place: $100 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
- 2nd Place: $50 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
- 3rd Place: $25 Cash Prize + CWHQ T-Shirt
Any challengers who complete the first 21 levels will win a $25 CodeWizardsHQ Gift Card.
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be determined by public vote and Wizard Panel review between May 3-7, 2021.
- CodeWizardsHQ’s Free Global Kids Coding Challenge is open to kids between the ages 8 to 18.
- The contest is beginer-friendly and free. No coding experience is necessary.
How does the Code Challenge work?
- Accept the Challenge: Accept the challenge by creating an account. In your account, you will be presented with one question every day starting April 5, 2021. Answer the question correctly and you will pass to the level and qualify for the next question, which is presented the next day.
- Win the Grand Prize by Judging: Defeat the final boss level by writing code that produces a correct answer. Your code will be posted in our Hall of Champions for a public vote. The top 5 challengers with the most votes will be judged by our Wizard Panel for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
JOIN 2021 CODE CHALLENGE