Applications have opened for the Sustainability Awards 2020. Interested candidates can apply until 1st March 2020. In partnership with PepsiCo, the Young Americas Business Trust (YABT) has initiated this year the Eco-Challenge 11.0 edition, Sustainability Awards, focusing on building a world in which the packaging never becomes waste, through reducing, recycling and reinventing.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Sustainability Awards 2020.
- The teams registering for the Eco-Challenge category within TIC Americas must be citizens or legal residents of the United States, Latin America, or the Caribbean States who are members of the OAS.
- Also, all Team members must be between 18 and 34 years of age by 5:00 PM, February 29, 2020.Exceptions for the tutors.
- Furthermore, teams may comprise of a minimum of one and a maximum of ten members, which must include the following roles, in the case of more than one member
- Chief Financial Officer or Chief Technical Officer
The successful finalists will receive the following advantages
- Finalist Teams will make their “pitch” to a judging Committee, following the Finals Presentation Structure of the Competition.
- Also, the finalists have the opportunity to showcase and promote their product or service at international events within the framework of activities of the YABT/OAS.
- Also, the teams will receive a full scholarship for one team member to take part in the finals of TIC Americas/Eco-challenge.
- Additionally, the scholarship includes a round-trip flight ticket, travel insurance, hotel accommodation, full meals, and local transportation.
- Furthermore, finalists will also have access to, training, mentorships,
- Also, networking sessions with YABT’s partners. That includes multinational and government representatives, international media, investors and a wide network of entrepreneurs.
- The best teams responding to each Eco-Challenge will win a cash award of $5,000 USD. This award by winning teams works as seed capital for their businesses or initiatives.
- Also, the winners are responsible for:
- the taxes, financial fees, and any other commission related to the disbursement of Funds.
- Additionally, every winning team receives one trophy, certificate, and other and opportunities to be nominated as a Winning Team of TIC Americas. That includes participation at International Events of the YABT/OAS, PepsiCo and other partners’ events and conferences.
Visit the official page for more details.
Please, visit oyaop for various other impressive opportunities.