Applications call for Embracing Our Differences Competition 2020
Art is a powerful tool to evoke social change. Without uttering a single word, artists can enlighten, educate and affect change around the world. Embracing Our Differences invites you to participate in creating a world where differences are embraced and individuality is celebrated. Further, become a part of this exciting change through your visual art submission to the annual Embracing Our Differences in an international juried competition.
Moreover, Featuring 50 billboard-size images, each work of art is created by local, national and international artists reflecting their interpretation of our theme “enriching lives through diversity and inclusion.”
- The winner of Embracing Our Differences Competition 2020 will get $3,000.
- Artists, photographers, professionals, amateurs, students — everyone can participate.
- Likewise, Your submission must be an original concept and execution and is not a copy or reproduction of the work of another.
- Encouragement to national and international submissions. Further, there is no submission fee.
- Your art must be HORIZONTAL in an orientation which means that it must be wider than it is tall.
- Further, Your digital file must be a high-resolution image of no less than 300 dpi (the higher the better) and Your digital file must be less than 400MB in size.
- If making more than one submission online, you will need to create a separate entry for each one.
- Similarly, teachers may complete and submit art on behalf of their students and, at their option, substitute their personal or school contact information for that of their student(s).
- First Step: A digital file of your art contained on a CD or flash drive.
- Second Step: You should complete and also, sign this form the official link.
- Third Step: A separate sheet of paper with a brief (200-word maximum) “Artist Statement” explaining your art, your creative process and/or what the theme means to you.
- Fourth Step: Mail your submission package to the given link below.