Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO) calls application for Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 2021/2022. The Global Student Entrepreneur Awards (GSEA) is the premier global competition for students who own and operate a business while attending college or university. Nominees compete against their peers from around the world in a series of local and/or national competitions in hopes to qualify for GSEA Finals. Founded in 1998 by Saint Louis University, GSEA is now an Entrepreneurs’ Organization program.
Entrepreneurs’ Organization Global Student Entrepreneur Awards 2021/2022 supports student entrepreneurs who require much-needed mentorship, recognition, and connections to take their businesses to the next level of success.
- Vision: Empowering student entrepreneurs to become the world’s most influential change-makers.
- Mission: To give student entrepreneurs the opportunity to accelerate their success, challenge the status quo, connect to an instrumental peer group and make the greatest impact possible in their community.
- The winner of the competition will receive a prize package of US$25,000 in cash and a total value of over $40,000, which includes a travel/lodging expense paid trip to compete in the Global Finals.
- Second place will receive US$10,000
- Third place will receive US$5,000
- Enrollment for the current academic year in a university/college as an undergraduate or graduate student at the time of application. Full-time enrollment is not required; part-time enrollment is acceptable.
- Must be the owner, founder or controlling shareholder of your company and principally responsible for its operation. Each company can be represented by only one owner/co-founder.
- Business must have been in operation for at least six consecutive months prior to the application.
- The business must have generated US $500 or received US $1000 in investments at the time of application.
- Should not have been one of the top seven finalists from any previous year’s GSEA Global Finals Competition.
- The age cap for participation is 30 years of age.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here