Applications call for Fine Art Photography Awards 2020. Fine Art photography is a perfect instrument, which allows a person to communicate with the world and share their vision. It results from the author’s deep sensitivity, a need to express feelings through the image, a unique view of the surrounding reality. It can be spontaneous, but it can also be a conscious and deliberate manifesto. FAPA is searching for photos born out of passion – your passion.
The winners of the Professional and Amateur sections will receive the titles: Professional Fine Art Photographer of the Year, Amateur Fine Art Photographer of the Year, and $5000 in cash prizes.
Files must meet the following specification:
- sRGB or Adobe98 colour space, 8-bit.
- Longest dimension: 1000 pixels, 72dpi.
- Saved as a JPG.
- No Watermarks / Copyright Units / Logos on images.
- Only bleed photographs without borders.
Rules and Regulations
- Fine Art Photography Awards competition is open to professional and amateur photographers.
- Anyone over 18 years of age can enter the competition with the exception of employees of the Fine Art
- Photography Awards, their associated companies, and employees of any company chosen to sponsor prizes for the competition.
- Judges are not permitted to enter into the competition.
- Winning Entrants must be able to provide a high-resolution digital file (minimum 2000px [email protected]). This file will be used only to prove the ownership of the image.
- Winning Entrants who do not fulfill these eligibility criteria will be deemed ineligible and disqualified without the right to appeal.
All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- The entrant must be the sole copyright owner of all photographs entered and must have obtained the permission of any people featured in the entries (or their parents/guardians if children under 16 are featured).
- Further, the entrant must not have breached any laws when taking their photographs.
See full terms and conditions