The Do Schools challenge participants to co-create a fashion collection that utilizes wearable technologies to connect communities in new and exciting ways. During this one month innovation-focused program, participants will co-create a fashion collection which integrates technology in order to connect and empower communities. The Connected Fashion Challenge will take place in one of the world’s most innovative and trendy capitals, Berlin
Over the four-week innovation program, participants will be guided through a tried and tested approach that takes them from an ideation phase to implementation. The outcome will be a co-created fashion line which integrates technology and will go live in the market soon after. These four weeks will be intense, innovative and fun! Participants will hear from relevant experts in the field, work together with facilitators and partner to test and prototype solutions. And finally, participants will have the chance to enjoy the vibrant German capital in the summer
- The opportunity to develop a concrete product that will be produced after the program.
- Lifelong connections with like-minded passionate peers and the chance to join their global community of purposeful DOers.
- Deep insight into the DO School Method, an award-winning, tested innovation approach used by world-leading business and non-profit organisations.
- The ability to work with international experts in area of interest and also learn from the diverse handpicked peer community.
- And of course: it is great fun to see the community and the project evolving during this innovation sprint!
- Participants will receive a full scholarship covering tuition, travel cost to and from Berlin, as well as local accommodation for the program duration. Limited needs-based stipends are available.
- They look forward to applications from anyone who has demonstrated a pioneering, creative spirit in fields such as – but not limited to – fashion, IT / technology, marketing, social media, community, psychology, design, innovation, entrepreneurship, business, retail.
- Also, They will consider people from a variety of backgrounds, and a wide range of experiences,
- All nationalities, cultures and backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Minimum age to apply is 18
- There are no formal requirements in terms of knowledge, education or work experience.