Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation in Energy Management and Automation. In addition, they are always on the outlook for bold ideas that can shape the future of their industries and their company. Moreover, the Go Green in the City challenge is now entering its 9th year running. Their 2019 edition is going to be even bigger, better and bolder.
Furthermore, they are looking for students from around the world who are willing to put their skills as well as ideas to the test. Applicant needs to choose one of the following categories:
- Sustainability & Access to Energy
- Buildings of the future
- Plants of the future
- Grids of the future
- The winning team will win job offers from Schneider Electric. Also, an all-inclusive international trip to two cities of their choice (where Schneider Electric has offices).
- Also, the Top 8 teams will be invited on a fully sponsored trip to the Schneider Electric Global Innovation Summit in Barcelona to pitch for the Grand Prize.
- Likewise, an invitation to interview for Schneider Electric’s Internship Program.
To take part, applicants must:
- Be a Bachelor’s (at least 2nd year) or Master’s student
- Studying Engineering, Business, Physics, Computer Science, Mathematics and other Sciences
- Be proficient in English (the Grand Finale pitch will be presented in English.)
Create account, team up with a friend, or find a teammate through the competition platform!
Please note: both teammates must be studying in the same Region.
- Then, choose a competition category to work on with teammate
- Therefore, submit case when applicants are ready. It’s as easy as that!
Don’t have a teammate? Don’t worry! Applicants can publish their profile with an introductory video as well as their skills inviting other students to join them on their bold project.
Deliverables: PowerPoint Presentation of 10 slides including problem statement, differentiation, operational availability and also, team profile are due by 25th May 2019, 23:59 (UCT +0).