Every year, the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research hosts the prestigious Green Talents – International Forum for Potentials in Sustainable Development”. In particular, it’s motive from the competition is to promote the international exchange of innovative green ideas. The award from the competition is patronage from Anja Karliczek, honors the young researchers every year. Additionally,The participants are welcomed from numerous counties and scientific discipline. The potential candidates are recognized for their outstanding achievements in making our societies more sustainable.
The 2019 Green Talents award includes:
- An invitation to the fully funded two-week Science Forum 2019
- Not only, visits to leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies but also, unique insights into their pioneering research and projects
- Individual appointments with German experts of the awardee’s choice to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation
- Networking opportunities at the 10-year-anniversary Green Talents alumni conference in Berlin with key representatives
- Fully funded research stay of up to three months at an institution of the awardee’s choice in 2020
- Lastly, including, exclusive access to the Green Talents alumni network.
The applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must take an enrollment in a master’s or PhD programme or a degree (master’s/PhD) completed no more than three years before the end of the application process
- Candidates have no more than three years of professional work experience (this excludes professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree)
- You should have a strong focus on sustainable development and an interdisciplinary approach
- Applicants must have significantly above-average grades
How to Apply
- Lift your research to the next level and apply now! To submit your project for consideration, applicants must go to the official site and follow the
- Finally, language Requirement: Proven excellent command of English