Application is now open for Funded IFAD Photo Contest on “Youth and Rural Development” 2020. Further, IFAD has launched a photo competition on the theme of youth and rural development to promote youth participation in rural development in Latin American and the Caribbean.
They are looking for images that show young people engaged in rural areas in the region, especially with a focus on innovative practices and solutions. Moreover, they will be selecting the winning entries based on originality, creativity, and connection with the theme. Be creative!
Further, the contest is part of the Rural Youth Innovation Award in Latin America and the Caribbean, and IFAD initiative to identify, award and promote innovative youth-led initiatives in the region. Also, Applications for the Award begin in January 2020.
Benefits of IFAD Photo Contest on “Youth and Rural Development”
- Ten selected photos will also be exhibited during the official ceremony of the Rural Youth Innovation Award in June 2020.
- Similarly, the top three winners will have the opportunity to receive training in digital communications and expenses paid a trip to the ceremony.
- Participation is open to youth between 18 and 35 years old
- citizens and residents of a country in Latin America or the Caribbean.
- Also, all the applicants must register before the deadline on December 16, 2019.
How to apply for the IFAD Photo Contest?
All applicants must fill out the image use authorization form (access here) from the official website. Also, read the details of the public call. Further, applicants need to:
- Read the entry conditions carefully
- Complete the signed image use authorization form
- Write a brief description of the photograph (5-10 lines)
- Include your contact information
- Send their entries to [email protected]