Applications call for Goldreed Industrial Design Award 2021. GIDA is an international design award hosted by the Xiongan Future Industrial Design Institute and organized by the Goldreed Industrial Design Awards (GIDA) Organizing Committee. Based on the Chinese philosophy of “harmony and peace,” GIDA recognizes technological progress and social revolution from an eastern perspective and aims for a new direction of industrial development and symbiosis between people and nature.
- Product Group: Entries must be products that have been on the market, and the product must be on the market for no more than two years (that is, products listed on or after January 15, 2018), which conform to national industrial policies and relevant technological standards.
- Concept Group: Entries must be original design works that are not sold or produced in the market, with significant innovations in functions, structure, form, technology, materials and low carbon.
The Best of the Best prize is 1 million RMB, and the total of more than 40 prizes is 4.5 million RMB.
- 1 Winner: 1 000 000 RMB/winner
- 5 Winners: 500 000 RMB/winner
- 2 Winners: 150 000 RMB/winner
- 35 winners: 20 000 RMB/winner
- 100 nominations: (The actual quantity is based on the review result Prevail)
- The award is dedicated to Designers, design teams, design studios, companies, universities and institutes from all countries and creative fields.
- If multiple parties are involved in the same product development (i.e. designer, company, etc.), make sure only one party registers and submits the entry only once.
- The applicant must be the designer or have the rights on the entries she or he is presenting.
- Participation is free of charge.
More Information Here