Each year, Google Demo Day brings a diverse group of startups from the around the world to Silicon Valley to showcase their technology and meet investors and mentors.
Google Demo Day: Women’s Edition will feature some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. We’re thrilled to highlight startups from all over the world at Google HQ in Mountain View, and connect them with Silicon Valley investors.
Want to pitch? Apply now to our open call for submissions. The deadline to apply is October 6th, at which point we’ll select the startups to pitch at the event.
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- You have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Founders include at least one woman.
- That founder(s) will travel to and present at Demo Day.
- You are actively raising a Series A round of roughly $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 USD.
- You are willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley October 30-November 3, 2016.
- You are passionate about building a great company.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
- PRESENT – Pitch on stage to a full room of investors, VCs, and respected judges at the Google Headquarters in Mountain View.
- ELEVATE – Opportunities to be featured in press coverage around Demo Day.
- CONNECT -Be a part of a global network with this year’s cohort of ambitious founders.
- GROW – Receive focused mentoring, feedback, and support from Googlers and Silicon Valley veterans at an exclusive series of talks and workshops.
- EXPLORE – Startups will be in Silicon Valley from October 30-November 3, 2016.
Official Link: http://googledemoday.com
Deadline: October 6th, 2016