The applications for the Google Hash Code Programming Challenge 2020 have opened. Interested candidates can apply until 17th February 2020.
- Hash Code allows people to share their skills and connect with other coders as they work together to solve a problem based on a real Google engineering challenge.
- It is a competition of team programming.
- It is organized by Google for students and professionals around the world.
- Additionally, in the competition, the applicants can pick their team and programming language.
- Google picks an engineering problem for them to solve.
- Also, this year’s contest kicks off with an Online Qualification Round, where the candidates’ team can compete from wherever they like, including from one of their Hash Code hubs.
- Furthermore, top teams will be invited to a Google office for the Final Round.
Google will notify each team member if he/she has qualified for any prizes.
Hash Code Cash Prize
The applicants may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if they advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code.
- The first place holder will receive $4000.
- Similarly, the second place holder receives $2000
- Likewise,$1000 is received by the third place holder.
The candidates must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the Google Hash Code Programming Challenge
- The participants must compete in a group of two, three, or four members Also, they must form their team in the Judge System.
- They cannot change the team composition after the deadline specified on the HC Contest website or Judge System.
- Additionally, a participant may leave a Team and withdraw from the HC Contest prior to the deadline.
- However, the applicant’s team must have at least two members throughout the duration of the HC Contest including the Final Round.
- Any team with fewer than two members is not eligible to participate in the HC Contest.
- Moreover, a participant can only participate on one team during the HC Contest.
- Furthermore, the participants must be above 16 years of age.
- Also, the candidates must be able to communicate in English.
Requirements for the contest
In order to compete in the contest, candidates must have
- access to the Internet
- as well as a valid email address.
For further application details, visit the official website.