Green-Go Short Film Contest 2017
CEEweb for Biodiversity is a network of 51 non-governmental environmental organisations from the Central and Eastern European region established in 1994. Our mission is the conservation of biodiversity through the promotion of sustainable development. Read more here.
We have been organising Green-Go short film contest since 2011. With six years in a row of different green topics and several hundreds shorts received from all around the world, we now target millions of people to send and spread short films on sustainable consumption, raw materials and European nature.
- Category winners: gift voucher worth 500 EUR each in an acclaimed online store.
- One public award for the film collecting the most votes on the Green-Go website: gift voucher worth 200 EUR in an acclaimed online store
- COMPLETELY fill out the online application form for contest films!
- The films should not be longer than approximately 4 minutes. The shorter the better. Aim for 60-90 seconds.
- Films can be of any genre (cartoon, animation, puppet film, documentary, interviews, etc.)
- Send us the original film file (in any film format) via the below detailed file transfer websites in high resolution (at least 720 px wide)
- Besides the film file send us the following files via Wetransfer (up to 2GB file size) or via My Air Bridge (up to 20GB file size):
- time-coded subtitle file in English (.srt format). A separate time-coded subtitle file must be attached also to films without dialogues but with floating titles/texts. Only English subtitles are accepted!
- 3 screenshots from the short film (.jpg format)
- One applicant can only submit a maximum of three films (separate online application should be filled out for each)
- Send all the material to [email protected]
The winners of each of the three categories will be decided by a jury by 23 October. Please be aware if any of the criteria mentioned above is not met, we will not accept the application!
Deadline: 1st October, 2017