Applications call for Innovating Justice Challenge 2020
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites all startups that are transforming the justice sector to become part of our 2020 accelerator cohort. Since 2011, it has successfully funded, trained, and scaled over 110 startups globally. The Innovation Justice Challenge is the only accelerator worldwide dedicated to justice and SDG16.
The Innovating Justice Challenge invites the most promising justice startups from
- East Africa
- West Africa
- Southern Africa
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
Moreover, this program is for startups that
- have products or services that prevent or resolve justice problems (e.g. help people to get access to legal services, work on removing barriers for people to access financial services, or get a registered identity,
- preventing (digital) fraud, tracking crime, etc.).
- are already showing serious traction and measurable impact.
- have a strong business model with the potential to become financially sustainable.
- have the ambition and plan to scale across different markets.
- are led by a strong team of the experienced and inspiring founder(s).
HiiL’s Justice Accelerator offers you a 4 months long program that provides you with:
- Training, peer learning, coaching, and mentorship
- 10,000 EUR non-equity funding
- Access to a global network of justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organizations and academics
- Potential investment opportunities
- International exposure (at the INNOVATING JUSTICE FORUM 2021)