Apply for International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda – Francisco Mantecón Competition 2021. The competition aims to promote the “11th and 12th Galician Wine Routes Open Door Sessions”, which is promoted by the Galician Tourism Bureau in collaboration with the Galician Associations of Wine Routes Monterrei, O Ribeiro, Rías Baixas, Ribeira Sacra, and Valdeorras, for the purpose of promoting and contributing to the development of tourism in the five wine-growing regions of Galicia. In this action, visits to the wineries belonging to each of the Designations of Origin in Galicia are extremely important, as they contribute to sharing and promoting their activity.
- All entries must be submitted in digital form, with sufficient resolution so that they can be printed in high quality A3 (297 x 420 mm) format.
- Saved in high resolution on a CD or a pendrive (readable on a PC), in an editable format: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand. They must also be submitted in JPG or PDF format for easier display.
- The design may be created using any computerized technique.
- A maximum of two works may be presented per participant.
- The design will be evaluated first and foremost according to the easy identification of the image with “Galician wine tourism” and the originality of the creativity.
- Winners must provide their works in editable design formats for subsequent use in any promotional media decided upon by the Galician Tourism Bureau.
- All designs must include the following logos: Xacobeo 21-22, Tourism of Galicia, Rías Baixas Wine Route, Ribeiro Wine Route, Monterrei Wine Route, Ribeira Sacra Wine Route and Valdeorras Wine Route.
International Biennial Poster Design Terras Gauda – Francisco Mantecón Competition has the following prizes
- Grand Prize: €10,000
- 1st honorable mention: €2,000
- 2nd honorable mention: €2,000
- Special mention: €2,000
- This competition is open to any natural (+18) or corporate person subject only to the restrictions imposed by current legislation.
The works must be presented in two formats:
- Printed and pasted on 50 x 70 cm foam board, properly protected. The following information must be included on the back of the poster: Identification number of the work, previously obtained during the digital registration; and Contact email address and telephone number, perfectly legible
- Saved in high resolution on a USB, in an editable format: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or Freehand. As an exception, originals created using various pictorial techniques (oil painting, watercolors, gouache, pastels, etc,) may be submitted without a computerized format.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here