Applications call for International Creativity Competition 2020
Graduate Studies and International Class of Telkom University presents International Creativity Competition (ICC) 2020 for you, during the stay-at-home period, opening up various competition categories: Video Competition, Visual Story Telling, News Casting, and Short Story Writing with a grand total prize of 28 Million Rupiah. Diploma and Bachelor degree from any majors and all across the globe are able to take part in this competition!
- Video Competition
- Visual Competition
- News Casting
- Short Story Writing
In order to be eligible for this program, candidates must
- Be a student of Diploma and Bachelor’s degree from any major.
- Be an active student in University with proof of student ID card.
- Sign up as individuals and/or groups for any competition categories.
- Candidates can take part in more than one competitions categories.
- All the works submitted must be the original works of the participants and must not have been previously published in any social media except for the visual storytelling contest.
- Any form of fraud or acts of crime such as plagiarisms, violation of the rights of copyrights, and others will cause the participants to be subject to disqualifications.
- The decision of the judges and the organizers are final, and irrevocable.
- Content must comply with all local and national laws of the country of origin.
See the full announcement here