Applications for International Poster Triennial Toyama 2021 are open. Toyama Prefectural Museum of Art and Design announce the IPT2021 exhibition of posters chosen from throughout the world is intended to provide a review of the current state of international poster design.
- A – printed posters on any theme
- B – self-produced, printed posters on the theme of INVISIBLE
- U30+Student Category – digital poster on the theme of INVISIBLE. Any applicant age 30 or under is eligible to participate in this category, although applicants above the age of 30 may also participate if they are currently enrolled as a student.
International Poster Triennial Toyama 2021 has the following prizes
- Grand Prix (one winner): 1,000,000 yen
- Gold Prize (for two winners): 500,000 yen
- Silver Prize (for three winners): 300,000 yen
- Bronze Prize (for eight winners): 100,000 yen
- Gold Prize (for one winner): 200,000 yen
- Silver Prize (for three winners): 50,000 yen
Who can enter?
No special qualifications are necessary for Category A/B applicants, and there are no age restrictions.
Eligibility for U30＋Student Category
An applicant who fulfills either of the following two conditions during the submission acceptance period may participate in this category
- The applicant is age 30 or under (born in or after 1990). There are no other special requirements.
- The applicant is currently enrolled as a student at an educational institution. For students, there are no age restrictions. (Please enter the name of your educational institution on the entry form.)
- All information on the entry forms and poster labels must be printed legibly. Category A/B: The poster label should be pasted at the top right-hand corner on the reverse side of the poster. U30+Student Category: The number of each digital file should correspond with the poster number on the entry form.
- Applicants must include an English translation of their poster title(s) on the entry form.
- Information submitted on entry forms will be used in the IPT2021 catalog. As a rule, IPT does not accept changes to this information, so please enter it carefully.
- For Category A/B, the entry form must be sent with the poster submission(s). For the U30＋
- Student Category, the entry form must be sent with the CD-R.
- See full rules here