The Qualification Round 2021 of the International Youth Math Challenge has opened for submissions. Use your math skills and your creativity to qualify for the global final round to win great prizes and certificates!
IYMC is one of the biggest online math competitions for students from all around the world. You can win awards and cash prizes worth over 700 USD, qualify for the final round, become an official IYMC ambassador in your country, or join an international network for outstanding students – take this unique opportunity and participate today: www.iymc.info
YMC gives you the unique opportunity to unleash your math skills and to apply them to challenging problems. Participants can receive certificates, awards, cash prizes, and global recognition. The prizes and awards worth a total of 700 USD which includes cash prizes of 600 USD: All participants (regardless of the results) receive participation certificates to honour their efforts. In the final round participants receive either a Bronze, Silver or Gold Honour, depending on the performance. The best students can achieve the 1. prize, 2. prize, and 3. prize as well as special awards for the best students from each region:
- Prize, Junior: 150 USD Cash Prize, Special 1. Prize Certificate
- Prize, Junior: 100 USD Cash Prize, Special 2. Prize Certificate
- Prize, Junior: 50 USD Cash Prize, Special 3. Prize Certificate
- Prize, Youth: 150 USD Cash Prize, Special 1. Prize Certificate
- Prize, Youth: 100 USD Cash Prize, Special 2. Prize Certificate
- Prize, Youth: 50 USD Cash Prize, Special 3. Prize Certificate
- National Awards: Special National Award Certificate (best participant from each country)
- All Finalists: Bronze Honour, Silver Honour or Gold Honour
- All Pre-Finalists: Official Participation Certificate
- All Participants: Official Participation Certificate + Special Honour for digital Submission
There are other several awards for Youth Ambassadors and Schools. Click Here for Full Awards Information.
International Youth Math Challenge
The International Youth Math Challenge is an international mathematics competition that enables students from all countries to prove their math skills and to unleash their creativity.
- Qualification Round: The qualification round 2021 consists of five math problems. In order to qualify for the pre-final round, you need to solve at least three (under 18) to four (over 18) of the problems correctly. You can submit your solutions online until 17. October 2021. All participants receive certificates.
- Pre-Final Round: Successful participants can register for the pre-final round in October. You have five days to solve 10 problems of the pre-final round. The registration costs are 8 EUR to make this competition possible: Learn More
- Final Round: Successful finalists can participate in the final round: You will take an online exam supervised by your teacher. The winners receive certificates and cash prizes worth over 700 USD.
Who can participate?
- In order to participate in IYMC you have to be a high-school or university student.
- Depending on your age (over 18 years or under 18 years) you will have to solve more problems to qualify for the next round. Students from all grades and all countries are invited to participate.
- To solve the problems you should be smart, open-minded, and creative. You should have a working internet connection to submit your solution online.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here