Applications call for Latin American Contemporary Fine Art Competition 2020. This year’s Latin American Contemporary Fine Art Competition awards offer participating artists a wide range of opportunities and prizes specifically chosen to promote the selected Latin American artists and enhance their careers. Competition is an opportunity qualifying artist shouldn’t miss.
This year’s Latin American Contemporary Fine Art Competition awards offer participating artists a wide range of opportunities and prizes specifically chosen to promote the selected Latin American artists and enhance their careers. The Competition is an opportunity qualifying artists shouldn’t miss.
- Artwork Display: Your work will be displayed at the gallery.
- Press Release: A unique press release will be written for each individual artist by one of the gallery’s highly talented public relations writers.
- Public Relations: The gallery’s PR department will invite a wide range of guests to the exhibition, including private art buyers, art consultants, corporations, nonprofit organizations, businesses, and members of the media.
- Display Ad: An advertisement for the collective exhibition will be placed in a publication of the competition’s choosing.
- Opening Reception: An opening night reception will be organized for the artists, their invitees, and the New York art community at large. The event will be photographed and promoted on the gallery’s various social media channels.
- Invitations By Email: Invitations promoting the exhibition and your artwork will be emailed to our extensive mailing list.
- Gallery Listing: The exhibition will be announced on our website and on various other art-related sites.
- Catalog: An image of your artwork will be published in a color catalog specifically produced for the collective exhibition. The catalog will be distributed to the artists and art enthusiasts.
- Social Media: Your artwork will be promoted on various social media channels, including Agora Gallery’s Facebook page, which has over 100,000 fans.
- Agora-Gallery.com: Your artwork will appear in an exhibition page which will be part of the Agora Gallery website, and in addition, photos from the opening reception will appear on Agora-Gallery.com and on Facebook.
The competition is open for Latin America, the Caribbean, Spain, Portugal, the Latin American diaspora, and foreign artists living and working in any of the above regions/countries. All Latin American artists above the age of 18 are eligible to participate. Click here to view the complete competition terms.
Digital Display Category:
- Each artist must submit at least 1 image on any topic of their choice.
- All images must be accompanied by a title.
Classical Exhibition Category:
- Each artist must submit a minimum of 5 images. The images may be part of a series of individual artworks.
- All entries must be accompanied by a title.