Applications are open for Let’s Talk About Water International Prize 2021. The International Prize is open to anyone around the world over the age of 18. Whether you are an amateur or aspiring filmmaker, scientist, college student, master’s candidate, or someone who simply cares about these issues and wants to make a difference. Submitted films should be no longer than 2 minutes in length, and should center on water issues or science.
Let’s Talk About Water International Prize 2021 has the following prizes
- Grand Prze: $10,000
- First Prize: $5,000
- Second Prizes (4 total): $1,000 each
- Viewer’s Choice: $,1000
The following are the detailed guidelines for submissions for the Water Film International Prize:
- The submitted film is about water issues and/or solutions.
- Films in languages other than English must be subtitled in English; any linked material must also be able to be understood by an English speaker (e.g. website must be made available in English as well as native language).
- Maximum of 2 minutes in length (not including credits).
- The film must be produced after January 1, 2020.
- The film cannot have been submitted to the 2020 Let’s Talk About Water International Film Prize competition.
- All submissions should be 1920 X 1080 or landscape NOT portrait aspect.
- Videos to be submitted in either an MOV or MP4 file format.
- Materials not created by the filmmakers (images, music etc.) are allowed but must have royalty free licenses (e.g. Creative Commons), or have documented permission from the creator. If information is obtained from another source (e.g. statistics or published materials), these sources must be appropriately documented or credited. All external resources must be referenced in the end credits of the production or within the body of the production where deemed appropriate.
- Distinguishable logos or other commercial identification should not be visible in the video/film.
- Your submission to the LTAW International Prize indicates acceptance and agreement of the Terms and Conditions outlined on the Virtual Theatre site.
Join us on Telegram for more opportunities!