The 2022 LIT Lighting Design Awards is now accepting entries into its two major categories, Lighting Product Design, and Lighting Design.
This annual program aims to celebrate Projects, People, and their passion for the industry, through our rigorous judging process, we recognize those that have gone above and beyond.
- The “Lighting Design of the Year” & “Lighting Product Design of the Year” professionals and students will receive the coveted LIT Design Awards Trophy
- The winning projects will be showcased to the global audience and be featured in the Annual LIT Awards catalog.
- Also, winning the LIT Design Awards is an opportunity to step into the global spotlight, elevate the company profile or boost a starting career.
The LIT Design Awards competition is open to anyone aged 18+ residing anywhere in the world.
Professional entries will be judged against other professionals as well as student entries against other students.
- The project must have been completed within the last 5 years.
- Provide a brief description of the design or implementation
- Also, provide a Designer/ Student and/or Company Profile / University.
- Names of those who should be credited for the design or product
- Up to 10 images of your lighting design, including an optional company logo
- Moreover, a product Specification PDF is recommended.
- Sign up for a free membership profile
- Once you’re a member, login with your username and password, and you will be directed to the submissions page
- Fill in the required information and upload your submission
- Proceed to payment