Call to participate in London Street Photography Festival 2021. The organizers are a non-profit organizations, so all proceeds go to making the festival happen – paying for the venue, printing, prizes, organizational costs, etc. This year we are donating our profits to support the frontline workers dealing with Covid-19.
- Single Photograph
- Photo Series
- London Photograph
- Under 21s
London Street Photography Festival has the following prizes
- Single photograph: £500 cash prize
- Photo series: £500 cash prize
- London photograph: £300 cash prize
- Under 21s: £250 cash prize
- Submitted photographs should not exceed 1200px and be at least 800px on the longest side.
- Photographs may be either in colour or monochrome.
- Photographs should not contain watermarks or signatures.
- All photographs should follow generally accepted street photography practices – photographs cannot be staged, heavily photoshopped or digitally manipulated except for adjusting exposure, contrast or similar techniques and must be taken in any public space.
- All submitted photographs should not have been exhibited on any major street photography festivals before.
- No defamatory, sexually explicit, obscene, or abusive photographs will be accepted.
- Submitted photographs may have been taken at any period of time.
- For more details of the contests refer to the individual contest pages.
Terms & Conditions
- Contests are open to participants from all countries.
- Entrants must be over 16 years old.
- Entrants retain copyrights of the photographs submitted. Entrants must possess the legal rights and be the authors of photographs submitted.
- LSPF may neither sell nor use the photographs other than for promotional activities in all media including social media and print of LSPF current and future events including festivals, workshops, and exhibitions unless agreed by both parties.
- All finalists will be required to submit high resolution photographs if their photos are selected for the final exhibition.
- Winners of all contests except “Under 21’s” will be announced at LSPF closing ceremony on August 29th
- Winners of “Under 21’s” contest will be announced at LSPF opening ceremony on August 28th
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- LSPF reserves the right to modify the rules at its discretion.
- By submitting photographs to the contests, entrants agree to comply with the terms & conditions.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here