Mask Design Contest wants you to create an original mask design. A mask that is
- A fashionable mask that people can wear in their everyday life.
- An interesting mask design that might be too bold to wear for work.
Are you guys wearing masks?
- Masks are inevitable these days, due to COVID-19.
- Now, many fashionable masks are available, not just disposable ones.
- Did you know there are services that print your original mask designs?
Candidates participating in Mask Design Contest must use the template provided on this page
- JPG, PNG (File size: under 30MB)
- Color mode: CMYK is recommended
- If you use a PSD template, PNG is recommended
- If you want to choose the color of the strap, please specify in the description.
Things to keep in Mind
- Please be sure to use the template provided in this page. If you enter your design without using the template, it will be disqualified.
- Please keep the original file of your entry until the results are announced. If you win, you might be asked to send the MDP/PSD/AI file.
- If your entry wins the good design award, we may adjust it for the print.
- Anyone can enter the contest, regardless of whether they are a pro or just draw as a hobby.
- No limit to the number of times a person can apply. Entrants are welcome to submit multiple works.
- No plagiarism or double (duplicate) submissions to contests other than ART street
- Only primary works that entrants own all the rights to distribute for free and unpublished works may be entered.
- Entries that are sexual, or might result in causing harm to other people are not accepted. Any entries breaking this rule will be blocked or account suspended.
- You may enter an artwork you have posted on social media in the past. You can also post your artwork on social media during the entry period.
- Works that are submitted to the contest will be posted for free and without compensation on the website managed by Original Lab Inc. and MediBang, Inc., social networking services/sites, catalogs, etc., for purposes such as contest promotion, advertising, announcing the results, etc.
- After the entry period has ended, you may receive a notification from [email protected] to the email address registered in your MediBang account. If you do not reply within the reply deadline, your work may be excluded. Check your email and email settings. You can check your registered email address here.
- This does not mean everyone will receive an email from [email protected] after the entry period.