The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) wishes to invite entries for its3rd NCC National Essay Competition 2021 for undergraduates. This year’s edition, the third in the series, will focus on Fifth Generation (5G) technology with the following objectives:
- Increase awareness on 5G Technology.
- Engage and enhance research.
- Encourage academic competition & excellence.
- Build capacity of undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
- The topic for this year is “5G Technology: Opportunities and Challenges”
3rd NCC National Essay Competition 2021 has the following prizes
- 1ST Prize: Laptop, Printer and Cash Prize of N500,000
- 2ND Prize: Cash Prize of N300,000
- 3RD Prize: Cash Prize of N200,000
- All undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (Private & Public).
- All participants are expected to register their personal details in the form provided for download on the NCC website, signed by their Deans as genuine Nigerian Undergraduates.
- All Essays will be subjected to plagiarism checks.
- Winners will be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation. Candidates that cannot successfully defend ther submissions will be disqualified.
An entry essay
- Should contain a maximum of 1,000 words and a minimum of 500 words on the topic.
- Must have an abstract, introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- Must be referenced.
- Will go through a rigorous selection process and scrutinized based on content, grammar, and structure.
- Should be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments.
Entries should be sent to the following email: [email protected] and Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/Nigerian.communications.commission.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Catch us here