Applications call for Omuli Museum of the Horse International Architectural Competition. The Omuli Museum of the Horse will look to become a regional example for green building practice. As competition winners will be put forward for consideration for construction, designs need to place a strong emphasis on sustainable, eco-friendly and cost-effective building techniques. Designs for the building complex in this competition need to include accommodation for visitors, an artists’ residence and, of course, the Museum of the Horse.
- 1st Prize: 5,000 €
- 2nd Prize: 2,000 €
- 3rd Prize: 1,000 €
- “Omul School Favorite” Award: 1000 €
- ARCHHIVE Student Award: 500 € + 50 € gift card at ARCHHIVE BOOKS
- Bee Breeders Green Award : 500 €
- 6 honorable mentions
- Omuli Museum of the Horse International Architectural Competition is open to all.
- No professional qualification is necessary.
- Design proposals can be developed individually or by teams (4 team members maximum).
- Correspondence with organizers must be conducted in English.
- All information submitted by participants must be in English.
- The winners will get international art and design media coverage and will be featured on the Bee Breeders website and social pages.
- Bee Breeders will also acknowledge the outstanding performance of all winners and honourable mentions with Certificates of Achievement.
- Jury members shall under no circumstances be contacted by competition participants or their representatives. Participants who attempt to contact jury members, shall be disqualified.
- All communication regarding the competition should only be carried out with Bee Breeders staff. For any questions please contact us on [email protected]