Applications call for Online Hackathon: Code with GlobalShala 2.0. After the successful launch of Code with Globalshala at the beginning of this year, Globalshala is back with Code with Globalshala 2.0. GlobalShala has always been at the forefront of identifying and nurturing talent, whether through scholarships, internships or online courses. This challenge is no different. The hackathon hopes to recognize those students who are willing to take risks in their innovations, helping us to create technical solutions to fulfill real-world workspace demands.
The top 3 teams will win a $5000 USD Scholarship redeemable for any course (certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, online, or in-person) at Northeastern University. (Ranked amongst the Top 50 Universities in the United States).
This challenge will provide its participants the opportunity to delve into the minds of an entrepreneur in order to create technologies enabling better efficiency and productivity at the workplace.
Apart from conventional cash prizes, the winner(s) of this Hackathon will have the chance to win scholarships up to $5,000 to pursue their any course (certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, online, or in-person) at Northeastern University. (Ranked among the Top 50 Universities in the United States). Moreover, they will also have the opportunity to secure an internship at GlobalShala, empowering them with real-world skills to prepare them for their careers ahead.
Online Hackathon: Code with GlobalShala 2.0 has the following additional prizes
- Scholarships: Top 3 teams will win a $5000 USD Scholarship redeemable for any course (certificate, diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, online or in-person) at Northeastern University. (Ranked amongst the Top 50 Universities in the United States)
- Internships: Top 3 teams will also get a chance to win an Internship at GlobalShala with a stipend range of $100-120 USD
- Special Prizes: Amazon Voucher, Amazon Vouchers upto $100 USD to be distributed amongst Top 10 teams.
- You can only team up (join or form teams) with the candidates who have registered for the hackathon. Make sure all your team members fall under the eligibility criteria. Otherwise, your idea will be disqualified.
- You can either invite them via the “Send email invitation” option from the Create team option or Joining their team by browsing the list of candidates who have already registered.
- If you are able to build something like an MVP (prototype), you can submit the source codes and other fields as well under the “Submit Project” option.
- Please note that submitting the prototype is optional for this round. So if you are able to make a prototype before this round ends, you can go ahead and submit it. However, submitting a prototype will not bear any added advantage.
- The final submission date for this round is Oct 10th, 2020. You need to form teams and give your submissions before this time.
- For this hackathon, you are expected to come up with unique and innovative ideas. Plagiarism will lead to disqualification.
- In case you want to submit a prototype and you require a dataset, you can use an external open-source dataset.
- IP Rights: By default the IP rights of the products the candidates build remain with the candidates. GlobalShala should reserve the right to use any of the products created during or for the competition.
- By allowing us to share your information with Globalshala, you have consented to receive information from GlobalShala and its partners via phone, email and/or text message. You can unsubscribe at any time.