Applications call for Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21
From June to November each year, the Seedstars team looks for the most promising early-stage startups from 90+ emerging markets that will receive intensive training on how to be investment-ready. They will take part in local, regional, and global stage competitions, but only one of them will be crowned as the Global Winner and receive a prize of up to USD 500,000 in equity investment. Who will it be this year?
Grand Finale benefits:
- 2-day Growth Bootcamp
- 1-1 Mentor & Investor meetings
- Global Networking & Visibility
Regional Stage benefits:
- Investment Readiness Training
- 1-1 Mentor & Investor Meetings
- Regional Networking & Visibility
All accepted startups will receive:
- Online Seedstars Academy
- Access to Seedstars Mentor Network
- Local Networking & Visibility
If your startup is looking to learn from industry experts, network with the local ecosystem, achieve product/market fit and accelerate growth in your existing market, apply now to the Local Stage of the Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21. In order to be eligible for Seedstars World Competition, candidates must
- Already have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and initial traction.
- Have startup which has received less than USD 1,000,000 in funding.
- Have operations or be incorporated in the country/city you are applying.
How does it work?
- Local Stage (Step 1, June – August 2020): Fully online, startups can apply from any part of their country to the nearest competition in their ecosystem. One winner per country will be to participate in the Regional Stage.
- Regional Stage (Step 2, November – December 2020): Local Stage winners will compete on a regional level in a broadcasted pitch competition on Seedstars Life. Finalists will be selected based on their startup strength and scalability and will move on to the Grand Finale.
- Grand Finale (Step 3, April 2021): Will bring together the winners of all five regional stages for in-depth entrepreneurial training and the opportunity to compete for the title of Global Winner and the prize of up to $500,000 USD in equity investment.
More information available here