Application calls for the 2020 Peace Motion Graphics Competition. The Sunhak Peace Prize Foundation is holding a motion graphics video competition to raise awareness of the various themes of peace worldwide and expand the culture of peace. Choose a peace theme from the list below and explore the topic and achievements of those who are working to further peace in that area. Then showcase your artistic and technical skills to create a motion graphics video to share with the world what you have learned. This 2020 Peace Motion Graphics Competition is open to everyone.
- Africa’s development
- Climate change
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM)
- Food security
- Religious harmony
- Medical care
- Refugee education
- Grand Prize: USD 5000 cash prize for 1 entry
- Semi-finalist: USD 1000 cash prize for 3 entries
- Runner-up: USD 300 cash prize for 20 entries
- Honorable mention: USD 25 gift card prize for 30 entries
There is no restriction on the length of the motion graphics video. Your work must be original. You may enter as an individual or team. Only one submission is allowed per individual either as an individual or a team. Submit your work, submission form, and signed terms and conditions form to [email protected]
- You must complete all required fields on the submission form and upload all required files and documentation.
Submissions will only be accepted via email and will not be accepted after the submission deadline.
- Individual and team submissions are allowed. However, only one entry per individual, either as an individual or as part of a team, is allowed.
- When entering as a team, a team leader must be designated and will be the point of contact for communications.
- Submissions must not have been submitted to other competitions previously.
- Do not include your signature or any other personal identification symbol in your work.
- All work must be in English.
More information available here