Applications call for Pro Carton Student Video Award 2021. The inaugural Pro Carton Student Video Award was a big success amongst media and business schools. The European competition for video storytelling about cartons and carton board is open for entries again now.
Pro Carton is the European Association of Carton and Cartonboard manufacturers. Its main purpose is to promote the use of cartons and cartonboard to brand owners, the trade as well as designers, the media and politicians as an economically and ecologically balanced packaging medium.
- The winner of the contest will receive €5,000.
- In addition to that, the winner get an invitation to the Pro Carton Award Gala in September 2021. Travel expenses and accommodation will all be borne by Pro Carton.
Who can enter?
- The competition is open to all European students but will particularly be of interest to those studying business, marketing and communications, media, film-making, audio-visual or similar courses. They must be studying on a recognized full-time educational course at the time of entry.
- Up to four students can enter together, however, one-person projects are, of course, welcome.
- A video about cartons (and/or cartonboard).
- The video should, in a creative way, promote or explain the benefits of cartons/cartonboard.
- It could be specifically about one or more features of cartons/cartonboard or may have a wider environmental message (for example, to encourage recycling of cartons/cartonboard products within or out of home).
- It should be entertaining, communicate a clear message or proposition and be suitable for various social media channels, presentations, events, websites or even commercials.
- Minimum length: 15 seconds
- Maximum length: 2 minutes
- Format: .mp4/.mov, 16:9, min. 1080p (HD)
- Technique/Genre: open (live-action, animated, stop motion, etc.)
- Language: English