Applications call for Schneider Go Green Global Student Competition 2021 (Middle East & Africa)
Schneider Electric believes that energy is a basic human right and are dedicated to furthering mankind through new technologies. As a major player in Energy Management and Industrial Automation, it is an urgent need for bold ideas that can re-shape a smarter and more sustainable future for both: industry and company.
This is where they want help from innovative students. Schneider Go Green Global Student Competition, together with AVEVA, is looking for game changers around the world who are daring to disrupt and to put their skills to the test and push the boundaries of digital transformation in Energy Management.
- Access to Energy: Enable universal access to energy in an environmentally sustainable manner.
- Homes of the Future: Can homes be smarter, more sustainable, and incorporate new technologies?
- Plants of the Future: Apply IoT, AI, Machine Learning, and more to the industries of the present or future.
- Grids of the Future: Imagine the future of energy management and distribution.
- De[coding] the Future: Envision future approaches to design, engineering, and construction of assets and infrastructure.
- Winners will be awarded a trip to one of the following cities: Boston (USA), London (UK), New Delhi (India), Paris (France), or Shanghai (China) – visit SE’s offices, network with employees and interact with high level management.
- Global Finalists will pitch their idea in the Global Finals and win the worldwide challenge.
- Regional Finalists will receive mentorship from Schneider Electric experts to polish their proposals and make it to the Grand Finale.
- Women in Energy Award: One all-female team will advance into the Global Finals and compete for the top prize.
- All participants will be considered for an HR interview and receive content about Schneider Electric’s benefits, job opportunities, and early career events.
Schneider Go Green 2021 is open to two-member teams worldwide. To take part, you must:
- Be a Bachelor’s student (at least on 2nd year) or working on a Master’s degree
- Studying Business, Engineering, Marketing and Innovation
- Be located in the same region (for the duration of the competition) as your fellow team member. Being in the same country is highly preferred
- In line with our Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, at least one team member must be a woman
- Be proficient in English as the final pitch must be presented in English
Read FAQs for more information