Apply for the Science Park Startup Idea Competition 2019.
Test idea, challenge the competition and wow the jury to win a share of a total prize fund of €12,000 as well as the chance to make idea a reality. In addition, all applicants need to do is submit their idea online and the finalists will be invited for the Pitch on April 4, 2019 in Graz, Austria.
Science Park Startup Idea Competition Categories
- Also, Energy & Environment
- Also, Special Societal Impact
- Digital Economy & ICT
- Also, Space – space technology translated into everyday applications
Winners of each categories will receive €2.000.
- Students, professors, research assistants as well as graduates from all university are invited to participate in the competition and submit their ideas for innovative products, procedures or services.
Application will be evaluated by judges using the following criteria:
- Degree of innovation
- Also, Applicability
- Market potential; as well as