Applications call for SKM International Photography Contest 2021. Moreover, the SKM International Photography Contest is a dedicated photographic visual arts platform for professional “photographers” and the starting point from which you can make your dreams come true.
The event is a contest for entries of five photographic images that tell a story, with themes established by the photographers themselves. Basically, this allows participants to adopt a perspective of deconstructing visual art anew and thinking about how they describe their work and process, breaking down the unique visual image into elements within the frame that convey a personal and complete creative concept and visual art style. By challenging oneself, contestants allow their participation to be the starting point for making their dreams come true.
The SKM International Photography Contest 2021 has the following prizes
- First Place (1 winner): NTD 120,000
- Second Place (1 winner): NTD 60,000
- Third Place (1 winner): NTD 30,000
- Special Jury Award (2 winners): RICOC GR III
- Outstanding Work Award (5 winners): GARMIN Instinct GPS watch
- Selected Work Award (10 winners): SUNPOWER N2 Magnetic
- Special Award of the Year (3 winners): DJI OSMO POCKET
- Theme: Determined by participants, who must submit a series of five photographs on one subject of their own choosing (other entries will not be accepted).
- Medium: Any photography equipment (digital camera, traditional camera, cell phone, etc.) may be used
- Qualifications: All photography lovers are welcome
- Winners: The winning list will be announced before November 30, 2020
- May be color or black-and-white.
- Printed dimensions may be 8×10″, 8×12″, or A4. (21×29.7 cm).
- If the image of a work is square, it must be within the short dimension of one of these sizes.
- The participant may decide whether to leave a white margin around their work, and this will not affect participation qualifications or judging results.
- However, if an entered work wins a prize, every single photograph must be submitted as a digital file at least 3000×3600 pixels or 8 MP (JPG or TIFF) in size.