Applications are open for #SumItUp Competition 2021 for Young Climate Champions & Creatives. The #Youth4ClimateLive Series is launching the #SumItUp competition with an opportunity for YOU to win a chance to participate in the Youth4Climate: Driving Ambition event in Milan ahead of the 2021 Pre-COP26, as well as have your creative work promoted.
The #SumItUp competition invites you to use your authentic voice to present a one-minute video reflection or unleash your creativity to present a unique visual infographic of what happened in one of the #Youth4ClimateLive Series episodes. Each sum-up should communicate key takeaways from the episode of your choosing rather than a general summary.
The #Youth4ClimateLive Series has a total of 9 episodes. Each episode looks at climate action through a different angle, whether it be nature-based solutions or youth action, and as such, each episode will have unique key takeaways! All you have to do is pick an episode that resonates with you and… #SUMITUP!
- The top three submissions will have their creative sum-up presented at the Youth4Climate: Driving Ambition Pre-COP event in Milan 2021. They will receive full credit and recognition for their work.
- Of the three finalists, one winner will be selected to win a trip (including travel and accommodation) to Milan to present their creative sum-up in person at Youth4Climate: Driving Ambition in Milan from September 28 to 30, 2021. Please note, if the winner is below the age of 18, the winner will receive travel and accommodation for themselves and their guardian.
- Finalists’ work will be used as a learning tool to be included in Youth4ClimateLive website and shared with all the participants of Pre-COP26.
- Finalists’ work will be promoted on social media by the office of the UN Secretary-General’s Envoy on Youth, Connect4Climate – World Bank Group, and the Italian Ministry for Environment, Land and Sea.
- Youth between the ages of 15 and 29 are eligible to apply.
- If a participant is 17 years of age or younger, their legal guardian must be aware of their participation and submission.
- The concept must be original.
- Must license/obtain the rights to use any elements in your submission that are not your original work.
- Submit an individual entry through the link below
- Be between the ages of 15 and 29 to be eligible to participate.
- You may register for webinars and catch up on past episodes here at Youth4Climate.Live
- Must agree to the terms and conditions listed below.