Energy Generation calls application for the Africa Energy Generation Prize 2020.
The Africa Energy Generation Prize aims to reward young African talents who have an innovative project or idea in the energy, health, or agribusiness sectors. The proposed projects must promote, in these sectors, access to essential services for as many people as possible with the potential of having a concrete impact on the socio-economic development of the continent.
10 winners will have the chance to enroll in a free 2-year diploma training in our Business Schools. This entrepreneurship training will allow them to transform their innovative idea into a viable startup.
- Open to anyone living in Africa.
- Applications must be submitted individually.
- Excluded from participating are Energy Generation staff, Energy Generation ambassadors, previous AEGP’s winners, and current students of the Business & Energy School.
All participants must:
- Accept these Terms and Conditions without any reservation.
- Meet the organizers and the media’s requests to present their idea or their project.
- Participate in the prize-giving ceremony if he is a winner.
- Renounce to any possible appeal against the organization of the competition, the results, and decisions of the Jury.
- Accept the prize under the assigned form.
- Provide all necessary supporting documents to the application.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- The motivation and involvement of the applicant for the project
- The innovative character (technical and/or entrepreneurial)
- The original character (technical and/or entrepreneurial)
- The technical and economic feasibility of the proposed project (For e.g: the materials used are affordable and found locally.)
- Clarity and coherence in the presentation of the project
More information here