Applications are open for Anzisha Prize 2021 for Youngest Entrepreneurs. The Anzisha Prize is Africa’s biggest award for her youngest entrepreneurs aged 15 – 22 years, and hands out over USD $100,000 every year in prize money to entrepreneurs from all over the continent. It is a partnership between the African Leadership Academy and Mastercard Foundation that seeks to fundamentally and significantly increase the number of very young job generative entrepreneurs in Africa.
- Monetary Reward of a shared amount of $100,000.
- $2,000 access to a world-renowned Entrepreneurial Leadership curriculum and training with the potential for further investment based on engagement and performance.
- $2,500 worth of rewards from consulting and mentorship services.
- $1,000 worth of rewards from Regional Indabas across the continent.
- Nominees should be between the ages of 15 and 22.
- Be running an established venture, delivering value to a few customers.
- Are involved in the strategy and operations of their venture.
- The venture must have demonstrated some impact already.
- They are already earning revenue or reaching beneficiaries with the potential to improve (both for-profit business or not-for-profit ventures qualify)