- BICeBé will provide a diploma and a catalogue to the first, second and third awarded positions in all categories.
- Special awards:
- Category A First Place. Huari Award $us 4.000.
- Category B First Place. Fundación Viva Award $us 2.000.
- Category C Primer Lugar. Fundación Solydes Award $us 2.000.
- Categoría D First Place. Award $us 5.000.
- Fundación Viva Award to the Best Bolivian Poster of all categories $us 1000.
- Award to the Best Bolivian Poster in Category D $us 1000.
- Contestants may be design students, graphic designers, plastic artists, photographers and graphic producers in general, of any age and nationality, having posters printed between April 2017 and March 2019, except for those submitting as Category D and E that must be unpublished.
- Each contestant can submit up to ten (10) posters including series and categories A,B,C & D. Category D which doesn’t accept series. Category E will accept up to two (2) animated GIF, per designer. The maximum limit per designer or studio is up to ten (10) posters and 2 GIFs.
- Design technique is free. Format for categories A,B & C may not be less than 50 x 70 cm. In Category D format must be 70 x 100 cm. VERTICAL. In Category E for animated poster format must be 1000 x 1380 pixeles (vertical) and should last 15 seconds.
- Posters submited may participate in the following categories:
- Category A Cultural posters
- Category B Social posters
- Category C Advertising or commercial posters
- Category D Unpublished posters on the topic: THE ERA OF DISINFORMATION
- Category E Unpublished animated GIF on the topic: WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT
About Posters Digital Submission
Before Sending Consider That:
- The designer must provide a valid and active email for future communications.
- Multiple submissions with different emails are not accepted. In that case organizer will considered for pre-selection only the first 10 posters.
- Series are not considered as one poster.
- Double check formats and resolution before submitting work to avoid problems and system rejection.
- Go to www.bicebebolivia.com/poster-submission
- Fill all required information in english or spanish ONLY.
- In categories A, B, C & D upload files at 60 cms, tall for vertical width for horizontal, JPG, 8 compressions, RGB format at 300 dpi. Each poster must not weigh more than 10 MB.
- For Category E, submit animated GIF at 1000 x 1380 pixels (vertical) 15 seconds long and 10 MB of maximum weight.
- Accept all Rules & Conditions and click send (Point 4).
About Evaluation and Selection
- Posters will be evaluated and selected by a Selection Committee formed by distinguished designers, artists, illustrator and curators designated by the BICeBé.
- The oficial announcement of selected posters will be on Monday April 22th, 2019 in the website and social networks.