Applications call for the Chelsea International Fine Art Competition 2020. The 35th Chelsea International Fine Art Competition is a wonderful opportunity for artists at any stage of their career to gain valuable exposure in the New York art scene and receive valuable awards. The 2020 competition awards are valued at more than $70,000. In addition to cash prizes, other awards include participation in a group exhibition in New York, international exposure, participation in an art fair and promotional opportunities. Art submitted to the competition will be reviewed by a rotating panel of expert jurors, each representing a different field in the art world, ensuring a fair and balanced selection process.
- Collective Exhibition
- $1,000 cash prizes for 5 artists
- Online Promotion
- Honorable Mention
- Each image must be at least 72 dpi and 200 KB.
- The shortest side of the image must be at least 338 pixels.
- All entries must be JPG format.
- Each image should not exceed 5MB and should be smaller than 7500 x 7500 pixels.
The competition is open for all artists of 18 years of age or older whose use of nyartcompetitions.com does not and will not violate any applicable law or regulation, or any agreement to which they are a party. Employees of the Chelsea International Fine Art Competition and sponsors are not eligible to enter.
- All of the images that you will be submitting are images of original artwork created by yourself or are artworks created by an artist who authorized you to submit the images on his/her behalf.
- Images submitted by you do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Candidates may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Without limiting our rights, it is our policy to terminate all relations with any artist who infringes copyright upon our receipt of a notice of infringement from the copyright owner or the copyright owner’s legal counsel.