The Ignition 2023 in Africa || Apply Now
The Ignition 2023 is a tech competition for African youth that aims to bridge the gap between the current state of technology in Africa and the global tech ecosystem. The competition is open to teams of 2-5 members who are developing innovative tech solutions to solve real-world problems in Africa.
The Ignition 2023 competition is divided into three stages:
- The Pre-Qualification Round: Teams will submit their tech solutions and a business plan. The top 10 teams will be selected to move on to the next round.
- The Incubator Program: The top 10 teams will participate in an incubator program where they will receive mentorship and training from industry experts.
- The Demo Day: The top 3 teams will present their tech solutions to a panel of judges. The winning team will receive a prize of ₦2 million.
The Ignition 2023 competition is a great opportunity for African youth to showcase their tech skills and to make a positive impact on the continent. If you are a young tech entrepreneur with a solution to a real-world problem in Africa, I encourage you to apply for the Ignition 2023 competition.
Here are some of the benefits of participating in The Ignition 2023 competition:
- Prize money: The winning team will receive a prize of ₦2 million.
- Mentorship: The top 10 teams will receive mentorship from industry experts.
- Training: The top 10 teams will receive training on how to develop and launch their tech solutions.
- Networking opportunities: The Ignition 2023 competition is a great opportunity to network with other tech entrepreneurs from across Africa.
- Exposure: The Ignition 2023 competition will give your tech solution exposure to a global audience.
If you are interested in participating in The Ignition 2023 competition, here are the steps you need to take:
- Visit the Youthop website to learn more about the competition and to register your team.
- Submit your tech solution and a business plan.
- Attend the pre-qualification round.
- Participate in the incubator program.
- Present your tech solution at the demo day.