The #Labelicious Competition 2019 is open for application.
The #LABELicious competition is a challenge for young and future professionals in Europe, aged between 18 and 25. It aims to challenge students and young professionals among the next generation of technology operators, creative designers and middle management in the labels as well as packaging industry to show their vision for labels towards the year 2025. Which new technologies will be applied to improve brand experience or functional aspects of a label? How will visual creativity continue to deliver remarkable impact for both brands and consumers? Also, how can products and processes applied contribute to a more sustainable world?
- Entrants must be between the age of 18 and 25 at the date of submission and must reside in any of the following countries: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Switzerland, the United Kingdom.
- Furthermore, each entrant needs enter a maximum of 3 submissions. Entries can be submitted in one or more of the three categories below:
- Smart / Intelligent / Multifunctional Labels: #Labelicious calls for truly fresh & feasible ideas about integrating technologies in brand/functional labels to enhance the experience and the value of the label in the end-customer’s business case in 2025. The entry should demonstrate how label converting technology adds value to a label through new functionality, production methods or other technical innovation.
- Brand Design: #Labelicious calls for next-generation labeldesign, both visually and from a contructive and functional perpective. The entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a branded label creates an outstanding experience, competitive advantage and added value for a brand in its own product category.
- Sustainability: #Labelicious calls for new approaches to improve sustainability in the field or product labelling. The entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a new approach to label design, production and application can contribute to a positive sustainability performance.
- € 1,000 for the winner
- Moreover, one experience week in Europe with one of the Platinum sponsors
- Invitation as a guest during Labelexpo Europe 2019 in Brussels