The Labelicious competition is an initiative of FINAT , the European association for the self adhesive label industry. Moreover, the aim is to increase the awareness among young creative designers and skilled technologists, of the creative and technical skills involved in creating tomorrow’s label.
In addition, the competitions is about labels in 2025, designed and engineered by the next generation of Label professionals. This is the opportunity for young talent to show their vision of what a label should look like in 2025.
- Smart / Intelligent / Multifunctional Labels: #Labelicious calls for truly fresh & feasible ideas about integrating technologies in brand/functional labels to enhance the experience and the value of the label in the end-customer’s business case in 2025. Also, the entry should demonstrate how label converting technology adds value to a label through new functionality, production methods or other technical innovation. Terms & Conditions
- Brand Design: #Labelicious calls for next-generation labeldesign, both visually and from a contructive and functional perpective. Also, the entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a branded label creates an outstanding experience, competitive advantage and added value for a brand in its own product category. Terms and Conditions
- Sustainability: #Labelicious calls for new approaches to improve sustainability in the field or product labelling. Also, the entry should demonstrate how in 2025 a new approach to label design, production and application can contribute to a positive sustainability performance. Terms and Conditions
- The winner gets EUR 1,000, plus an experience week at one of their international Platinum partners as well as a hosted visit to Labelexpo Europe 2019 in Brussels.
- The #LABELicious competition is a challenge for young as well as future professionals in Europe, aged between 18 and 25.