The Nature Conservancy calls applications for Photo Contest 2021. The photos can show the world the beauty of biodiversity, the value of ecosystems, and the resilience of people. Join a community of photographers, get judged by the best in the industry, and win great prizes. Enter your wildlife, landscape, and other nature photos in the contest from August 1 through August 31, 2021.
- People and Nature: Recreation, adventure, people enjoying the outdoors
- Landscape: A sense of place, with or without people
- Water: Above, below, or in between
- Wildlife: In the wild or in your backyard
Photo Contest Prizes
All award winners will receive a mention on The Conservancy’s digital presences. In addition, The Conservancy will award the following prizes:
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive $4,000 USD camera kit or camera kit gift card, as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
- One (1) People’s Choice winner will receive $1,000 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
- Four (4) Category First Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive $750 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
- Four (4) Category Second Place winners (one (1) per category) will receive $500 USD Amazon, Mercado Libre or Alibaba gift card as determined by The Conservancy in its sole discretion.
- The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest is open to all professional and amateur photographers who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry.
- Trustees, Board Members, Employees, interns, or partners of The Nature Conservancy, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Images will be judged on originality, technical excellence, composition, overall impact and artistic merit.
- Submit files no larger than 25 MB at the time of entry.
- High resolution-original files will be requested should an entry make it into the final round of editing to be considered for an award or prize of merit.
- All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared.
- Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (cropping, spotting for dust, reasonable adjustments to exposure, color and contrast, etc.) will be disqualified.
- Previously published materials for which non-exclusive rights were granted may enter as long as the applicant maintains the right to grant Coservancy a license.
- If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to The Conservancy upon request.
- The Conservancy will not accept watermarked submissions.
OYA Opportunities is in Telegram too. Reach us here