Applications are open for The Northwest Tennessee Photography Club semi-annual photo contest. There are three categories, with Wildlife being a constant in future contests. The second and third categories will always change.
- Wildlife: in their natural habitat, no domesticated or zoo animals
- On the Road Again: roads, road signs, billboards, bridges, travel photos, neon signs, creativity encouraged
The Northwest Tennessee Photography Club Photo Contest has the following prizes
- $100 for first place in each category
- $75 for second place in each category
- $50 for third place in each category.
In each category, first place will receive a prize of $100, second place will receive $75, and third place will receive $50. In addition, this is an opportunity to showcase your photographic art for tens of thousands of people to enjoy at the Discovery Park of America.
- This online contest is open to amateur photographers only.
- There is no time limit of when photos are taken.
- People of all ages are encouraged to enter.
- Photographs must be original and created by the person who enters that image.
- Any geographical location of where the photographer lives or where the photo is taken is acceptable.
- You are urged to be creative.
- An experienced panel of photography judges will be selecting the winners.
How to enter?
To enter the contest:
- Save image you are submitting with its title for the name of your file. For example, image title is “Looking Back,”and image would be saved as lookingback.jpg
- Register to enter at https://client.smarterentry.com/NWTNPhotoClub.
- Upload a duplicated image that is resized to 72dpi, scaled 1024 pixels on longest side with maximum size of 2 MB.