Applications call for the World on Pause Photo Contest 2020
The whole world is changing at a crazy pace, dictating a kind of information framework of a global and personal nature. An unexpected still image reminds us that sometimes it is necessary to stop to enjoy a moment of silence and appreciate the joy of seeing you again soon. The prevailing waiting state and the time to rethink prepare us for a new phase which will show us that there is no continuation without interruption. Life is not an eternally playing record; it is characterized by relaxation and pauses in which you watch the world and the world looks back at you. If you have a life story from a year full of absolute surprises, serious challenges and human / not / indifference.
Entries photos and the winners of the World on Pause Photo Contest will have many benefits like
- Photos will be presented to the broad international audience for 5 days.
- Announcement of all finalists on various social media platforms.
- New means of expression in the form of a workshop (on request).
- Winner prize from the sponsor.
Some Basic Rules
- A maximum number of images: 10.
- Resolution: at least 3000 pixels.
- File type: JPEG.
- Registration period: until September 15, 2020.
- All image rights remain with the photographer. Every sender must have the unrestricted image rights to the photos submitted.
- The sender and the people clearly depicted in the photos
consent to the presentation of photos and texts on social media and public platforms as part of the festival.
- The sender allows his photos to be sold during the photo exhibition on a donation basis in order to use all proceeds for charitable purposes.
- Extremist, pornographic, or content that glorifies violence is prohibited.
- The finalists will be notified by the end of September 2020.
- Participation is free.
The photo exhibition takes place every year as part of the Juha Festival.